This citizens charter seeks to provide a framework that enables our customers to know, what services are available in this hospital, the quality of services they are entities, the means through which complaints regarding denial or poor quality of service will be redressed.
Standards of Services :
This is a Multi-Specialty Hospital Accredited by both NABH and NABL ., It provides medical care to all patients who come to the hospital. We insist that all our customers receive courteous and prompt attention.
This Hospital has Doctors: 55 approx. (including Resident doctors) Nurses: 120 approx. (including supervisors) Beds: 136 (functional 60 beds)
Services that are NOT available at Pranaam Hospital,
There is no facility for cardiac surgeries, Cardiology, Organ Transplant, Oncology, Radio Therapy, chemotherapy, nuclear medicine, and interventional radiology as of date.
Casualty and Emergency Services:
Timings: 24 hours, all days. Casualty Medical Officer available 24 hours all days. Duty Doctor is available round the clock in major specialties viz. Gynecology end Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Medicine, Surgery, Orthopedics, and ENT. Consultant Doctors are available on call after their OPD hours. The decision to call a specialist is that of the treating doctor. Emergency cases are attended, to promptly. In serious cases, treatment /management gets priority over paper work like registration and Medico-legal requirements. The decision rests with the treating doctor.
- The OPD timings are from 9.00 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Except Sundays) and evening 6.00 p.m. to 8.30 pm Registration of patient in the morning is up to 12.30 am and in the evening is up to 8.00 p.m.
- Pediatric OPD will be working on Sundays from 9.00.A.M to 12.00 noon
- Every Out Patient seeking treatment at the hospital is registered and PHUID is generated for the patient and issued a prescription for recording symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment being provided.
- List of consultants available at Pranaam Hospital are displayed at the reception area near ER department
- Charges for various tests are displayed at the place where the tests are conducted. Investigations like Ultra Sound, Specials e6 Radiological Tests, ECHO, TMT, etc.
- A Staff Nurse on duty round the clock In the ward.
- Admitted patients should contact the staff nurse in that ward/floor for any medical assistance they need.
Laboratory and X-ray:
Timings: laboratory and X-ray will work 24 hours all days
Reports are made available within the TAT as possible which will be specified.
Wheel chairs and stretchers are available on request at the gate of casualty for the facility of the patients who are not in a position to walk.
Lift is available for access to different floors.
Ambulance services are available for hospital patients 0n payment, round the clock on all days
There are two stand-by generators to cater to emergency services in case of breakdown of electricity.
Adequate drinking water and toilet facilities are available.
Complaints and Grievances:
- There will be 0ccasions when our services will not be up to your expectations. Please do not hesitate to register your complaint, It will help us serve you better.
- The complaint register is kept at reception. Every grievance will be duly acknowledged.
- We aim to settle your genuine complaints within 3 working days of its receipt.
- Suggestions box is provided at the front office.
The hospital has a general ward, sharing rooms, private non-ac rooms, deluxe rooms, and Pranaam Exclusive for admitting their patients
All patients admitted to the Hospital will be given one patient/attendant pass. Only one attendant is allowed to stay with the patient.
Visitors are allowed only at notified evening hours
Timings: Morning 7 00 a.m. to 9.00p.m.
Evening 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. ( Maximum 2 visitors per patient )
Insurance and Cash Billing:
Pranaam Hospital is Recognized By ST.GOVT for all the retired employees for their reimbursement for hospital bills.
It is recognized by all Major TPA’s or cashless facilities for insurance patients.
For all insurance queries before admissions please contact the insurance desk.
The patient is discharged on the advice of the treating consultant, Insurance patients cannot be discharged after 4. p.m. and on Sundays and public holidays, The discharge process will take a minimum of 2 hrs for cash patients and a maximum of up to 4 hrs in case of credit/insurance patients.
Responsibilities of the Customer:
The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our customers, Please try to appreciate the various constraints under which the hospital is functioning.
All patients should be given their consent for the treatment and investigations where ever required the consent is to be dual signed by the patient only.
The consent policy also covers undertaking for patients and/or the family in case of denial of recommended treatments from insurances including leaving against medical advice.
(LAMA). And declined intensive care treatment.
The consent forms are available with the respective department.
To meet the emergency needs PRANAAM HOSPITAL FOLLOWS;
When the following codes are announced expect (Code red).
The patient and attendants need to vacate the ramp areas, corridors and to be available in your reprehensive rooms or wards.
No to move out of your home until the code is relaxed.
Do not panic when code red is announced the rescue team will help you to vacate safer areas.
CODE BLUE: Cardiac emergency
CODE PINK: Child objection
CODE RED: All fire emergencies
CODE ORANGE: Internal and external disasters
Please consider the convenience of other patients. Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean. Please refrain from demanding undue favors from the staff and officials.
- Please use the facilities of hospitals with care.
- Management is not responsible for any thefts.
- Please keep your valuables in your custody.
- Beware of touts.
- Hospital is a NO-SMOKING zone.